Is Anuel AA and Yailin La Mas engaged? Video viral on social media, Details explained
Anuel A.A. said these words to share when his split from Yailin. In all the wonderful moments they shared as a couple, the couple still ended their engagement. Anuel said in a post uploaded to IG that he was "super content" with the birth of his first daughter Cattleya. However, he stated that he had separated from his wife Yailin as "life situations have been changing." Karol & Anuel have confirmed their relationship in 2018, but announced their engagement a mere few months later. In 2021 they broke up after two years together. "I was terrified to death, I was sobbing," Karol says in GQ's Global Creativity Awards issue. Karol and Anuel announced their relationship only two months after they announced their union. Both remained in a relationship for two whole years up to 2021. Karol states, "I cried horribly. It was like I had a wish to die." The couple was featured in GQ's Global Creativity Awards. They were famous for their bold declarations of everlasting love and companionship. Anuel began dating and eventually married Dominican singer Yailin Lamas Viral, after their very public split.
| |
Comments
Post a Comment